Few woods are as consistent and vibrant a yellow as Yellowheart which almost always has a very uniform, bright yellow. Yellowheart has a fine even texture and naturally high luster.
- Common Names: Yellowheart Aspidosperma
- Origin: Brazil
- Color: Color ranges from pale to golden yellow, darkens only slightly with age
- Janka Hardness: 1820 lbs/ft
- Avg. Weight: 4.41 lbs/bdft
- General Workability: Yellowheart is normally easy to work with. It can be somewhat difficult though, if interlocked or patterned grain is present. Yellowheart also has a moderate blunting effect on cutters. It glues, finishes, and laser engraves well.
Project Ready? These thin wood sheets are perfect for scroll sawing, laser cutting and engraving, thick veneers, and much more.
Our Project Ready Yellowheart boards are kiln dried and surfaced and sanded to 150 grit on two sides.
Sizes are exact. |
This is all solid Yellowheart hardwood, not plywood, and is not glued. |
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
These Yellowheart boards are solid hardwood, sanded to 150 grit on two sides. Sizes are exact.