Find wood the size you need
Looking for dimensioned hardwood lumber cut to a specific size? Enter the desired finished dimensions above, and we'll see what we can find for you!
Keep these guidelines in mind:
- Choose a species from the list to limit results to a single wood type or select "Any" to see all available options for your size.
- All our hardwood products are made from a single piece of wood—no glue seams or laminations.
This creates a high quality product, but limits the sheet sizes we can offer.
The widest we usually carry is 12" wide. Trees don't often grow larger than that.
- Some hardwood species don't grow as large, and we might only have narrower boards available in those species.
- Even when wide boards are available, narrower pieces are more cost effective. Two 6" wide boards cost less than one 12" wide piece.
- The longest board we can ship with UPS is 8' (96"). Longer pieces are sometimes available but will necessitate a freight shipment—usually only a viable option for pallet loads.
- Length should be listed as the largest dimension and thickness should be the smallest.
- Wood grain will always run parallel to the longest side of the board.
- Learn how to optimize your order for shipping.
if you have any questions.